Let oriental scents spread in the kitchen with this simply cooked lentil soup.
With hot and hot flavors of cinnamon, cumin, bell pepper, and cayenne pepper, this oriental lentil soup will be amazingly tasty!
Ingredients Oriental Lentil Soup
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon supported cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 1/2 cup red lentils
- 1 l chicken or vegetable broth (dice or conc. Fund + water)
- 1 jar of crushed tomatoes (400 g)
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 carrot
- 2 peppers (red and yellow)
- 2 celery stalks
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
How to prepare
Peel, chop and fry onions and garlic in oil in a saucepan for a few minutes. Stir in the spices.
Rinse the lenses and place them in the saucepan. Pour on the broth, crushed tomatoes, and tomato puree. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Peel and cut the carrot into cubes. Cut peppers and celery into cubes. Add the vegetables to the soup and simmer for another 10 minutes, until the lentils are soft. Add more broth.
Season with salt and pepper. Stir in parsley just before serving.