This is a freshly juicy, well-seasoned chicken that will give you lovely oriental feelings.
Oriental chicken fillet Ingredients 6 servings:
- 6-8 fillets about 1 kg chicken fillet, trimmed and divided into 2-3 parts
- oil for frying
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cumin, preferably freshly ground
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt & pepper
How to prepare
- Mix the dry spices and set aside.
- Clean and divide the chicken. Fry in batches in a little oil with garlic so it gets color, season with salt and pepper. Add half the spice mixture to the chicken and continue to cook on medium heat so that the flavor from the spices is enhanced by the heat. Add lemon juice and stir.
- Pick up the fried and fry the next round in the same way.