Egg noodles with vegetables that you simply toss together. Choose vegetables according to taste, most vegetables are good to have in. Broccoli, cauliflower, peas, peppers, minima, just to taste. The base is usually carrot, cabbage or salad bowl, leeks or regular onions. You can also have steak, chicken or shrimp. This recipe is an old favorite on the blog that I have updated with new pictures.
IngredientsNoodles with Vegetables 6 servings
- 400 g egg noodles
- 1 salad bowl or a clove of white cabbage
- 2-3 carrots
- ½ leeks or 1 red onion
- 1 pepper, chopped into chunks
- 250 g of haricot verts or broccoli
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1- 3 teaspoons red curry paste (the more you take the hotter the taste of the noodles)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (can be excluded)
- Soy, oyster sauce, sweet soy (about 2-3 tablespoons of each variety)
How to prepare
Boil water, turn off the plate and add the noodles. Let them lie there for about 6-7 minutes, they should be soft with a little chew resistance. Strain and set aside. Chop the vegetables, boil the haricots worst or broccoli for a few seconds and strain.
Put a few tablespoons of oil in a spacious saucepan or wok pan, fry the curry paste for a while and then add the garlic clove and ginger.
Pour in cabbage, carrot, paprika, leeks, and roast while stirring. You decide how much chewing resistance you want on your vegetables. Hälli haricot verts, noodles, the various soy varieties, and fish sauce. There is quite a lot of salt in soy and the fish sauce off and pour in gently. The sweet soy is thick in consistency (reminiscent of syrup), a taste of how much you want in. Serve directly, preferably topped with finely chopped cashews and coriander.