Ingredients oriental salmon recipe
- 800 grams of salmon fillet, in portion pieces
- 1 dl soy
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 dl Sherry
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly written
- 5 cloves (or) of garlic, pressed
How to prepare
1. Mix the marinade and allow the salmon to soak for about 5 hours at room temperature.
2. Set oven to 200 ° C.
3. Place the salmon pieces in an ovenproof dish and pour over the marinade. Leave in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Place the salmon pieces on hot plates and serve with a little of the marinade in a separate bowl.