Want to make some delicious salmon with a touch of oriental? Here is a recipe for cooking salmon Oriental style.
Easily prepared and healthy food that has an oriental tone from the ginger.
Ingredients oriental salmon 4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets without skins (remove the skin if you have salmon with skin)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy
- 2 tablespoons Chinese sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- The juice and grated peel from 2 limes
- 4 green onions cut into thin rods in length
How to prepare
Mix together olive oil, soy, chili sauce, ginger, lime zest, and lime juice. Brush the fillets around and then place them in a plastic bag in the fridge for one hour.
Set the oven to 175 degrees.
Place a baking sheet on a plate. When the salmon has finished marinating, place them on the baking paper and brush with more marinade. Salt and pepper salmon. Place the green onions next to the salmon.
Bake for 20 minutes. Brush with remaining marinade after baking and serve with green beans.