Skip to content
Oriental Chicken with Rice Recipe
Ingredients Oriental Chicken with Rice
- 800 g of chicken thigh fillet
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 1 dl of cooking cream
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion
- black pepper
- 3 dl rice
- 1 cup sweet almond
- mango chutney
- 35 g salad mix
How to prepare
- Set oven to 175 °.
- Stir together yogurt, cream, and spices. Press in garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the marinade into an ovenproof dish.
- Add the chicken and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice the onion and sprinkle with it. Set the mold in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Chop the almond and roast it in a dry frying pan. Mix with the rice.
- Serve chicken with rice, mango chutney, and a salad.