Want to prepare an Oriental Chicken Salad? Read on for the recipe and how to do it.
- 250 grams of chicken fillets, fried (about 2 pieces)
- 250 grams of iceberg lettuce, (1 half head)
- 150 grams of leeks
- 200 grams of sugar peas
- 200 grams of corn
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, possibly honey
How to cook
1. Run the peas barely soft in the micron, which takes a minute.
2. Divide into each plate lettuce leaves, peas, finely shredded puree, peppers in thin slices, and the corn.
3. Cut the chicken fillets into thin slices and spread.
4. Dry-roast in hot frying pan sesame seeds, until they take light color. Distribute over the salad.
5. Pour the French narrow dressing over, to which sesame oil and/or honey can be added for the taste.